Categorized | Uncategorized

Official Asus TriCover for Fonepad 7

fonepad-case-tricover

We’ve seen a brand new advertisement for the new updated model of the Asus Fonepad. Within that video is a sample of the new TriCover, which they describe as being a “dual-stance cover for convenient reading and typing positions”. It’s available in black, white or orange.

fonepad-case-tricover

9 Responses to “Official Asus TriCover for Fonepad 7”

1. Devendra mohan says:

From where I can buy this product?

2. Gajanan chougule says:

I want 1 piece

3. Brij says:

I am looking for an original flip cover for fonepad 7. Kindly give the price quotation, pictures and the address of the vendor from where I need to purchase.
    Thanks for the help in advance.

4. Amber Bhatnagar says:

I want to purchase a cover for my Asus fonepad 7

5. kapil tolambiya says:

plz tell me price of this product
    i want to buy this cover for my fonpad 7

6. Santhosh says:

What is the price of this cover ??

7. shobhitas says:

I need this product , but it doesn’t seem available except on ebay, kindly let me know where else can i buy the tricover for asus fonepad 7(orange specifically)

8. ADHIL AHMED says:

Hi, I want to Purchase Asus fonepad 7 cover said above add.

9. Nisha says:

whats the price?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

About TabletAccessories.net

We are passionate about technology, especially when it comes to tablets. In our experience, tablets are far more accessory friendly than a lot of other devices out there. It's hard to consider buying a tablet without a case that can provide various different positions. The fact is accessories can greatly increase you enjoyment of your tablet or iPad.

The main tablet accessory is obviously going to be cases and covers. We will try and provide you with reviews, photos and details on what's available for the popular models of tablets. There is a LOT of selection out there and part of our goal is to make your shopping experience less cumbersome and more enjoyable.

Tablet accessories are far more than just cases. We will provide you with buying guides for other products which are worth your consideration and hard earned money.

We hope you enjoy our site. Please contact us with questions or feedback about our site.

TabletAccessories.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.